October 26, 2005

How Do You Spell Overrated? V-I-C-K

Michael Vick Is the WORST QB EVER!

I can’t stand by any more and listen to football “experts” as they heap praise worthy of the almighty upon a mere mortal of a man: Michael Vick.

Let’s review his stats from last night’s victory over the Jets:

11 of 26 passing for 116 yards and 3 INTs with a career low 16.3 passer rating. He ran for 2 TDs, denying the end zone to the hard working Warrick Dunn who abused the Jets defense for 155 yards on 24 carries.

Vick is a freak of nature athletically. He’s strong, fast, has a cannon for an arm, and did I mention fast? But he is a horrible QB. I’m sure fantasy owners love him, but Matt Schaub, Vick’s backup, is a better passer and smarter player than Vick. Is Vick allergic to his receivers? What is his aversion to passing?

Vick should covert to RB and do what he loves to do—run. He sure can’t pass worth shit.

Disclaimer: I do not have Vick on my fantasy football team nor do I root for the Falcons. I just think he’s a terrible QB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home